Market Orders allow you to promptly execute a trade to buy or sell an asset at the current (or market) price. Once market orders have been rolled out to you, completing an exchange will be quick and easy. Follow the steps below to complete the market order:
1. Open the app *Ensure you are on the latest version of the app
2. On the Trade screen 'Tap Exchange'
3. Select the asset you would like to sell
4. Select the asset you would like to buy
5. You will now see the New Trade Screen where you can execute the exchange
6. Enter the amount you would like to exchange
- The estimated market price and estimated amount of assets to buy will auto-populate
- Price Safety will be enabled by default when available. You have the option to disable it before placing the trade.
- The trade will be placed just once but you have the option to set up a schedule of recurring transactions (either once a week, twice a month or once a month)
7. Review your order fully prior to placing your order
*Although this will come with the latest version of the app, Abra is rolling out this feature in batches so if you don't see it yet, you will in the next few weeks.