This service is available across the globe with certain exceptions (and depending on the terms with your card issuer). Please note, that while your purchase is immediate, funding your wallet may not be. Your transaction must be confirmed on the blockchain before the funds are reflected in your Abra wallet.
You must have the latest version of the Abra app to see this option.
Steps to Follow
- Open the Abra app
- Tap: 'Add Money'
- Tap: Credit / Debit Card
- Select the Country your card is registered to
- Enter the amount you want to invest
- Select the coins you want to buy
- Select the payment method you want to use
- Tap: 'Proceed'
- You will be redirected to the web marketplace in your default browser
- Ensure the amount and payment type is accurate
- Select an option to purchase by tapping 'Buy Now'
- You will be buying the crypto from any of the 3rd party companies displayed, not from Abra directly.
- Enter your email address
- Your wallet address will populate into the field.
- Agree to the terms
- Tap: 'Buy Now'
- You will be taken to a summary screen
- Tap: 'Proceed'
- You will need to confirm your email before entering your payment information
- Accept any terms of service
- Tap: 'Proceed
- Confirm your billing details
- Enter your card details
- On the final summary screen tap: 'Buy Now' to complete the purchase
You may need to complete additional verification through the partner site. Processing times do vary between the 3rd party companies, once confirmed you will get an email confirming the transaction from the 3rd party you chose. Once the transaction has been confirmed on the blockchain you will get another notification from Abra confirming the deposit into your Abra wallet.
3rd Party Companies Available
Article is closed for comments.