With MoonPay, you can buy cryptocurrency and send to any wallet (not just your Abra wallet) globally. With certain exceptions (and depending on the terms with your card issuer), this service is available across the globe.
A few key notes when purchasing cryptocurrency with MoonPay.
At this time, MoonPay is only available via desktop.
- Purchasable amount: You can purchase $20-$50,000 of cryptocurrency. However, the amount in which you can purchase is based on the verification you provide, for more information please see MoonPay's verification requirements.
- Rate: MoonPay sets the rate at which assets are converted, not Abra.
- Fees: A flat fee of $4.99 + 3.5% will be applied on top any purchase below $141. Once you purchase $142. and above a fee of 7% will be applied and deducted from your total amount.
- Additional fees: You may be charged a foreign exchange and foreign transaction fee (depending on the terms of your card issuer).
- If you are using a Euro-based credit or debit card and buy in Euros, it may behave similarly as if you use a USD-based card and buy in USD. However, it is ultimately up to the card agreement you have with the card issuer and may incur a foreign exchange and foreign transaction fee.
- All of the fees charged by MoonPay and Abra will reflect before completing your purchase. For fees that your bank or card issuer may charge, please contact them directly (issuer may charge a variety of cash advance or foreign transaction fees for your card transaction, subject to the terms of your card agreement).
- Card Issuer fees: Your credit card company may charge additional fees, we highly recommend reaching out to your card issuer for additional information regarding fees that may apply.
- All fees charged by MoonPay (except a possible cash advance fees or card issuer fees on your credit card statement) will reflect before completing your purchase.
- Please note, your MoonPay transaction will reflect on your credit card or baking statement as MoonPay and not Abra. It will also show on your confirmation email.
Get started funding your wallet with MoonPay!
For additional questions regarding fees charged by using MoonPay please reach out to MoonPay directly: https://support.moonpay.io/hc/en-gb/requests/new