The application process for Prime Trust is separate from Abra’s existing Know Your Customer (KYC) process. Prime Trust must personally verify every customer for whom they hold funds.
This one verification process will also allow you to use the domestic wire program and hold funds in an interest account if you choose. One verification process, two great products. At this time, it is only available to US users.
Please keep in mind, depositing via wires will still take place external to the Abra app via your bank (online banking portal or in person). Additionally, withdrawing funds via wires will still be done by withdrawing funds from within the Abra app.
Prime Trust will request documentation to complete their verification process. The best part is once you are approved for Prime Trust you are *approved to use our US Wire program.
- From your trading view tap: 'Earn’
- Tap: Any crypto below to get started
Please note, the rates listed in these photos are an example and may be different in app.
- Tap: start application
The documents requested in-app will depend on location and the photo is an example of documents requested.
- The application process takes about a minute. However, the approval process can take up to 24 hours.
Things to note when submitting documents
- The document must be entirely legible (i.e., all four corners must show, no parts cut-off, no glare covering information)
- Identification number fully displayed
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Expiration date present and has not expired
- For US: your present address
- For US: Drivers license preferred
- If ID requires signature, please make sure it is signed
- For International: Passport Only (this may change later)
Once all of your documents have been submitted you will receive a pending notification.
*Restricted wallets may not be eligible for the Prime Trust wire program please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if your wallet is restricted.