A cryptocurrency deposit should reflect within your Abra wallet within 30 minutes, however, congestion or maintenance issues may delay this deposit. If your deposit does not fall into one of those categories, please see below:
- Abra can only accept an asset that was sent to its coinciding address (For example: BTC can only be sent to your BTC address). If you send an asset Abra does not support or if you send an asset to the wrong address, those funds are considered lost.
- All coin addresses on Abra that start with "0X" (ETH, USDT, etc.) in-app are only supported on the ERC20 Network. Please keep this in mind when sending assets to your wallet. If you send an asset on a chain/network that we do not support, those funds are considered lost.
Minimum Amount Issues:
- For any ERC-20 deposits below the minimum amount, users will need to top up their deposits to the minimum amount before we credit the wallet. For example, if the minimum deposit amount for ETH is 0.1 ETH and a deposit of 0.085 ETH is made, it will remain on the blockchain address. Once a top-up deposit of 0.015 ETH or more is sent to your ETH address, and the total blockchain address balance exceeds the minimum required, the full deposit will be combined and sent to your Abra wallet.
- The required amount must be deposited on your address on the blockchain before the deposit will reflect in your Abra wallet. The blockchain address balance is separate from your Abra balance.
- Buying coins in-app or exchanging them in-app to bring your Abra balance above the minimum will not affect the balance on the blockchain.
- For any non-ERC-20 deposits below the minimum amount, users will be charged a fee to credit their wallet. Please note, in instances where the fee is the same or higher than the deposit amount, the deposit will not be added to the wallet. For example, if the minimum deposit amount for BTC is 0.005 BTC and a deposit of 0.002 BTC is made, users will have to pay a fee to credit their BTC wallet. The deposit amount in your Abra wallet will be 0.002 BTC minus the fees. However, if the fee is equivalent or higher than 0.002 BTC, then there will be no deposit in your BTC wallet.
Where you can find your Wallet Address & the Minimum Deposit Amount
- Open the Abra app
- From the Trade screen Tap: 'Add money'
- Tap: 'Deposit cryptocurrency'
- Select the asset you wish to deposit
- Agree to the address notification
- You will then see the QR code or you can copy your wallets address
- Right below will tell you how many blockchain confirmations and the minimum deposit needed for the asset to reach your wallet.
For Pending deposits check out this article: Why does my cryptocurrency deposit show as 'Pending'?
Article is closed for comments.