Now funding your Abra wallet is even easier with Coinify.
*With certain exceptions, this service is available across the European Union.
Please note, you must have the latest version of the Abra app to see this option (and be located in an area where this feature is available). At this time, you can only use Coinify (SEPA) to deposit funds into your Abra wallet. If you'd like to withdraw funds, you'd have to use BTC, LTC, ETH or BCH.
Open your Abra app, to your portfolio view.
- Tap: '+Add Money' (now located at the bottom of your screen).
- Tap: 'SEPA'.
Verify your information with our partner Coinify:
Enter: First and last name
Enter the verification code received from the email address you've entered. Please note, this can take a little bit of time to receive.
Complete your identity registration by uploading your photo ID with our partner Coinify. Once you've uploaded your documents you will receive an email response within 48 business hours/2 business days (excludes weekends and holidays).
Once you've received an email approving the documents you've submitted you can now create your order to buy bitcoin.
Enter the amount you'd like to purchase.
Review and confirm your order.
Your order has now been created.
- You will be charged a fee of 0.25% in order to use Coinify to fund your wallet.
- Note, You will always be charged a fee of 0.25%.
- You will also be charged a network fee.
- These fees will be listed on your 'confirm' screen before you tap 'continue'.
- For additional information regarding Coinify, here's a resource that can help.
- Coinify will send you an email with instructions on your next steps.
Few things to remember
- At this time, you can only use Coinify (SEPA) to deposit funds into your Abra wallet. If you'd like to withdraw funds, you'd have to use BTC, LTC, ETH or BCH.
- Once you've uploaded your documents you will receive an email response within 48 business hours/2 business days (excludes weekends and holidays).
- Once an order has been placed, you will be required to log in to your personal banking portal to initiate a SEPA transfer.
- Your pending order will stay there taking up part of your limit until that order completes. Example, if your limit was $1000 and you created an order for $900 but never initiated your SEPA transfer, that $900 will remain pending. In this example, if you create a second order it could only be for $100 (until your pending order is completed).
- Once you've sent your order number and initiated a SEPA transfer, the process can take 1-2 business days (excludes weekends and holidays).
- Coinify will send a Bank Order Completed Confirmation email once your bitcoin has been sent to your Abra wallet.
- Once you receive your bitcoin deposit you'll receive a push notification from Abra.
*If you're located in the EU and are unable to use Coinify through Abra (based on your location), please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.