When depositing Bitcoin Cash onto your Abra wallet, you will need a Bitcoin Cash QR code representing your Bitcoin Cash public address, which you can use on the third-party Bitcoin Cash wallet where funds will be deposited from.
To find your Abra Bitcoin Cash QR code :
- Open your Abra app, to the main screen (now your portfolio view).
- Tap: '+Add Money' (now located at the bottom of your screen).
- Tap: 'Add from crypto wallet'
- Tap: 'Bitcoin Cash'.
- You should see the QR code representing your Bitcoin Cash public address
- The long string of numbers and letters (27-34 digits) below the QR code also represents your Bitcoin Cash public address
On your third-party Bitcoin Cash wallet, either scan the QR code, or paste the string containing your public address.
When withdrawing BCH from one Abra wallet to another the BCH QR code scanner will work without issue but to an external address, you will need to manually add "bitcoincash:" at the beginning of the address.
If you have a Legacy address, click here.
Please note, Abra supports Bitcoin Cash ABC only. Do not send Bitcoin Cash SV to this address.