Here's how to withdraw Bitcoin Cash from your Abra wallet:
- Open your Abra app, to your portfolio view.
- Tap: 'Withdraw' (now located at the top of your screen, above your balance).
- Tap: 'Send To Crypto Wallet'
- Tap: Your Bitcoin Cash wallet.
- On the third-party Bitcoin Cash wallet that you want to withdraw to, locate the QR code or Bitcoin Cash public address
- Tap: the QR code symbol (the top right corner of the screen referenced in the fourth photo) on your Abra app to scan the QR code, or type the remote Bitcoin Cash address to where you will withdraw funds to
- Enter: Bitcoin Cash amount
- Tap: 'Confirm Withdrawal' amount
- On the third-party wallet, check whether any further action may be necessary
Bitcoin Cash withdrawals will incur a network fee. This fee is required to ensure your transaction is confirmed by the Bitcoin Cash mining network and fluctuates based off of volume on the network. Abra does not profit from it.
Please note, when withdrawing BCH from one Abra wallet to another the BCH QR code scanner will work without issue but to an external address, you will need to manually add "bitcoincash:" at the beginning of the address.
If you have a Legacy address, click here.