With Abra you have the ability (in most cases) to cancel a bank deposit directly from the Abra app within the first few hours. Here's how:
- Open your Abra app, to your portfolio view.
- Tap: 'Menu' (Located in the upper left-hand corner of your screen).
- Tap: 'Transaction History'
- Select: the most recent deposit (Unfortunately, if the funds have already been credited to your wallet, you will be unable to cancel the deposit).
- Tap: 'Request cancellation'
- Tap: 'Yes, Cancel'
Please note, in most cases (especially if you've canceled this deposit early enough) your ACH deposit will be canceled. If you cannot cancel from within the Abra app, the deposit cannot be canceled and will process as usual.