With Simplex, you can buy BTC and send to any BTC wallet (not just your Abra wallet) globally. With certain exceptions (and depending on the terms with your card issuer), this service is available across the globe.
A few key notes when purchasing BTC with Simplex.
- You can purchase $50-$20,000 of BTC.
- Simplex sets the rate at which USD to BTC is converted, not Abra.
- The fee will vary depending on the amount purchased and will be added to your total.
- The fee will be no less than $11.50 but to maintain the 8% rate you must purchase more than $145 of BTC.
- You may be charged a foreign exchange and foreign transaction fee (anytime a purchase is done from outside of the US, these fees may apply).
- If you are using a Euro-based credit or debit card and buy in Euros, it may behave similarly as if you use a USD-based card and buy in USD. However, it is ultimately up to the card agreement you have with the card issuer and may incur a foreign exchange and foreign transaction fee.
- All of the fees charged by Simplex and Abra will reflect before completing your purchase. For fees that your bank or card issuer may charge, please contact them directly (issuer may charge a variety of cash advance or foreign transaction fees for your card transaction, subject to the terms of your card agreement).
- All of the fees (except a possible cash advance fees on your credit card statement) will reflect before completing your purchase.
- Please note, your simplex transaction will reflect on your credit card or baking statement as Simplex and not Abra. It will also show on your confirmation email (Example: Simplex_Paybis).
Get started funding your wallet with Simplex!
For additional questions regarding fees charged by using Simplex please reach out to Simplex directly: https://www.simplex.com/submit-a-ticket/