With Simplex, you can buy BTC and send to any BTC wallet (not just your Abra wallet) globally. With certain exceptions (and depending on the terms with your card issuer), this service is available across the globe.
A few key notes when purchasing BTC with Simplex.
- Purchasable amount: You can purchase $50-$20,000 of BTC.
- BTC rate: Simplex sets the rate at which USD to BTC is converted, not Abra.
- Fees: A flat fee of $10.00 will be applied on top any BTC purchase below $200. Once you purchase $201 and above of BTC a fee of 4% will be applied and deducted from your total amount.
- Additional fees: You may be charged a foreign exchange and foreign transaction fee (depending on the terms of your card issuer).
- If you are using a Euro-based credit or debit card and buy in Euros, it may behave similarly as if you use a USD-based card and buy in USD. However, it is ultimately up to the card agreement you have with the card issuer and may incur a foreign exchange and foreign transaction fee.
- All of the fees charged by Simplex and Abra will reflect before completing your purchase. For fees that your bank or card issuer may charge, please contact them directly (issuer may charge a variety of cash advance or foreign transaction fees for your card transaction, subject to the terms of your card agreement).
- Card Issuer fees: Your credit card company may charge additional fees, we highly recommend reaching out to your card issuer for additional information regarding fees that may apply.
- All fees charged by Simplex (except a possible cash advance fees or card issuer fees on your credit card statement) will reflect before completing your purchase.
- Please note, your simplex transaction will reflect on your credit card or baking statement as Simplex and not Abra. It will also show on your confirmation email (Example: Simplex_Paybis).
Get started funding your wallet with Simplex!
For additional questions regarding fees charged by using Simplex please reach out to Simplex directly: https://www.simplex.com/submit-a-ticket/