We are really excited to announce changes to our new partnership with Simplex. You can buy bitcoin with a VISA or MasterCard debit or credit card from anywhere in the world at Abra.com or via the Abra app.
Features of buying bitcoin with a credit card or debit card through Abra on both the app and on the web:
- Bitcoin buys can range from $50 to $20,000 at a time.
- Buyers can direct their bitcoin buys to any bitcoin supported wallet or set up a new wallet with Abra.
- The purchased bitcoin is usually available in about 30 minutes, depending on blockchain processing times.
USING THE WEB VERSION ONLY:
- 20 fiat funding options are available.
- 6 cryptocurrencies are available to purchase.
- In addition to the standard Simplex fee (4%) and an additional 3% will be added for a total of 7% for the web version only.
With certain exceptions (and depending on the terms with your card issuer), this service is available across the globe.
To get started purchasing BTC through Simplex, click here.