If you linked a bank account to the Abra app prior to May 9th, 2019 in the U.S., these are the banks Abra users can link to the Abra app to deposit or withdraw.
After May 9th, 2019: If you are a new U.S. user or have never linked a bank account to the Abra app, you will see our new banking integration PLAID. PLAID has thousands of banks listed, so many in fact, we're unable to list all of them here. If you do not see this integration or would like to please reach out at email@example.com.
Additionally, although you can have multiple wallets you will only be able to link your bank account to 1 wallet at a time. Please reach out to Abra support if you are unable to use your bank account on the wallet of your choice.
If you haven't linked a bank account just yet please follow the instructions below
- Open your Abra app, to the main screen (now your portfolio view).
- Tap: 'Add Money'
- Tap: 'Bank ACH transfer'
- Tap: 'Add new bank account'
- Type: Select your desired bank to link to your account
- Type: Login using your banking websites username and password.
- Enter: Your verification code (if needed)