You must be approved previously in order to user the Abra Wire Program to transact.
Features Of the Abra Wire Program
Limits: Deposit/withdraw $2,000~$30,000 per day
Cost: Abra charges no fee to deposit and withdraw via wire transfer
Exchange rate: Rates shown in-app update in real-time
Approximate processing time: Depositing: 2-3 business days Withdrawing: 3-5 business days
Eligibility: Approved U.S. residents only U.S. bank account holders only
How to deposit:
Log-in to your online banking platform (all wire deposits will need to be initiated through your bank) Then setup the wire transfer using below information:
Transfer method: Domestic wire only (not ACH bank transfer)
Recipient type: Business / corporation (not individual)
ABA routing number:*
Recipient name: Plutus Financial Inc
*This information will be provided to you once you've been approved to transact via the Abra Wire Program.
Additional wire instructions
USE THE PHONE NUMBER CONNECTED TO YOUR ABRA ACCOUNT. REMEMBER TO USE THE COUNTRY CODE IF APPLICABLE.
The US phone number (415) 555-1234 should be
entered with a 1 in front: 1 415 555 1234
How to Deposit funds:
- Login or contact the bank you will use to initiate the wire transfer
- Send a domestic wire transfer from your account to Abra, wiring your desired amount plus fees (Abra does not charge a fee but your bank may).
Your complete Abra mobile phone number must be in the wire instructions to ensure your funds arrive to the correct Abra wallet. It may be shown as the message to the beneficiary, special instructions, or remarks field.
- Save a complete record of your bank wire
- Your Abra wallet is usually credited 2-3 business days after the wire transfer is
- After the USD funds arrive to your Abra wallet, you may wish to convert into bitcoin. Do this at a time and price of your choosing, using the currency menu (Abra profile menu >> Manage Wallet Currency). The app always shows your exchange rate before converting your balance