The Abra Referral Program is a great way to earn some extra crypto while helping your friends and family get their own Abra wallet!
- Open your Abra app, go to your portfolio view.
- You will now see a "Get your link" button at the top of your portfolio view.
- Tap: The "Get your link" button.
- Please note, if you tapped 'Dismiss' you can still access your referral link from your menu.
- Tap: Your 'Menu' (the 3 parallel lines in the top left corner).
- Select: "Invite friends, get bitcoin" from the menu.
- Tap: The "Share your unique link" button.
- You can Copy the link and share.
- You can send via text.
- You can send via email.
- Depending on the options within your phone.
Did you send a referral link? Great, a few things to keep in mind:
- The person you've sent the link to will need to click on the unique referral link, sign up for an Abra wallet, and complete the criteria outlined.
- The promotion is an example and has already expired. The person you've sent the link to would need to complete the criteria by the time listed in order for you to receive BTC (per this example).
- The current promotion expiration date will also reflect in the menu under "Invite friends, get bitcoin".
- When they complete the criteria you will receive BTC in your Abra wallet.
- Payments can take up to 10 days to complete.
Did you receive a referral link? Great!:
- Promotions will begin to populate in your main menu too, so keep an eye out.
- In order for your friend or family member to receive the bonus, you must tap the link they've sent you, be a new Abra user, and complete the criteria.
- To receive your bonus, you must be a new user (never downloading the Abra app before) and complete the criteria to receive it.
Things to remember:
Unfortunately, you will not receive the BTC bonus unless the person you've sent it to completes the criteria before the expiration date of that promotion.
Whenever a new referral is available it will reflect in the menu under "Invite friends, get bitcoin".
You will only receive the bonus if the person you've sent the referral to is a new user who has met the criteria for that promotion by the expiration date.
The total amount you can receive will be listed in the campaign.
Restricted wallets are ineligible to participate in the referral program or any promotions offered by Abra.