Here's how to withdraw Litecoin from your Abra wallet:
- Open your Abra app, to your portfolio view.
- Tap: 'Withdraw' (now located at the bottom of your screen).
- Tap: 'Send To Crypto Wallet'
- Tap: Your Litecoin wallet.
- On the third-party Litecoin wallet that you want to withdraw to, locate the QR code or Litecoin public address
- Tap: the QR code symbol (the top right corner of the screen referenced in the fourth photo) on your Abra app to scan the QR code, or type the remote Litecoin address to where you will withdraw funds to
- Enter: Litecoin amount
- Tap: 'Confirm Withdrawal' amount
- On the third-party wallet, check whether any further action may be necessary
Please note, Litecoin withdrawals will incur a network fee. This fee is required to ensure your transaction is confirmed by the litecoin mining network and fluctuates based off of volume on the network. Abra does not profit from it.