When depositing cryptocurrency into your Abra wallet from an external wallet, you must first complete your GKYC. Once done, simply follow the steps below but with the coin, you wish to deposit.
Steps to Take
- Open your Abra app
- Tap: 'Add Money'
- Tap: 'Deposit cryptocurrency’
- Tap the coin you wish to deposit
- Agree to the address confirmation
- Copy the code shown on the screen and paste it onto your third-party coin wallet, or scan the QR code using your third-party coin wallet
- Right below will tell you how many blockchain confirmations and the minimum deposit needed for the asset to reach your wallet.
- For any ERC-20 deposits below the minimum amount, users will need to top up their deposits to the minimum amount before we credit the wallet. For example, if the minimum deposit amount for ETH is 0.1 ETH and a deposit of 0.085 ETH is made, it will remain on the blockchain address. Once a top-up deposit of 0.015 ETH or more is sent to your ETH address, and the total blockchain address balance exceeds the minimum required, the full deposit will be combined and sent to your Abra wallet.
- For any non-ERC-20 deposits below the minimum amount, users will be charged a fee to credit their wallet. Please note, in instances where the fee is the same or higher than the deposit amount, the deposit will not be added to the wallet. For example, if the minimum deposit amount for BTC is 0.005 BTC and a deposit of 0.002 BTC is made, users will have to pay a fee to credit their BTC wallet. The deposit amount in your Abra wallet will be 0.002 BTC minus the fees. However, if the fee is equivalent or higher than 0.002 BTC, then there will be no deposit in your BTC wallet.
Article is closed for comments.