This feature is now available! Please be sure to update your Abra app to our latest release.
If you had any confirmed transactions in your Abra wallet you will be able to download them in a comma-delimited (CSV) report from your Abra app.
How to export my wallet transaction history
- Open your Abra app.
- Tap: on the main menu (the icon in the upper left corner)
- Tap: 'Transaction History'
- Tap: the 'Export transaction history' button*
- Select: the year you'd like to export
- Verify: the email listed is the one you'd like this information sent to. You can also update it if need be.
- Confirm: Please read and confirm by checking the circle in the lower left of your section.
- Next: The circle will turn green with a check mark inside and the 'email reports' button will turn purple.
- Tap: 'Email reports'
- Tap: 'OK'
Generally, your report should arrive in 30mins but since this is still a new process please wait 24hrs before reaching out to Abra support team and be sure to check your spam folder.
If you have yet to receive your report after 24hrs please reach out: email@example.com
*If you did not complete a transaction using your current Abra wallet in 2017, 2018, or 2019 you will be unable to generate a report. If you had a different Abra wallet, you will need to use your recovery phrase to obtain your transaction information from that wallet.
DISCLAIMER: The report you download does not constitute legal or tax advice. Abra makes no guarantees regarding the accuracy of the report and will not offer advice for your specific tax circumstances as laws and regulations change frequently and vary from country to country. By using the report you disclaim Abra from any responsibility for the accuracy or adequacy of any positions taken by you in your tax reporting obligations. Please consult a professional tax advisor.