If you had any confirmed transactions in your Abra wallet prior to January 1st, 2018, you will be able to download them in a comma-delimited (CSV) report from your Abra app. if you've already downloaded your transaction history report but would like a few tips on interpreting the report, click here.
How to export my wallet transaction history
- Open your Abra app, to the main screen (now your portfolio view)
- Tap: the icon in the upper left corner to go to the menu screen
- Tap: 'Transaction History'
- Tap: the 'Export 2017 transaction history' button*
- Confirm: Please read and confirm by checking the circle in the lower left of your section.
- Next: The circle will turn green with a check mark inside and the 'email reports' button will turn purple.
- Tap: 'Email reports'
- Enter: The email address you'd like to send this information to.
- Tap: 'Send'
If you see:
"No email app found"
- Verify: You've set up an email account on your phone (should be listed under 'accounts').
"Uh, oh! We ran into an issue"
- Please contact the Abra support team: [email protected]
*If you did not complete a transaction using your current Abra wallet in 2017 or 2016 this button will not appear. If you had a different Abra wallet, you will need to use your recovery phrase to obtain your transaction information and then the button will be available.
DISCLAIMER: The report you download does not constitute legal or tax advice. Abra makes no guarantees regarding the accuracy of the report and will not offer advice for your specific tax circumstances as laws and regulations change frequently and vary from country to country. By using the report you disclaim Abra from any responsibility for the accuracy or adequacy of any positions taken by you in your tax reporting obligations. Please consult a professional tax advisor.