Exchanging funds is even easier than before and here's how to do it:
- Open your Abra app, to your portfolio view.
- Tap: 'Exchange' (now located at the bottom of your screen).
- Tap: the 'Exchange' button.
- Tap: the wallet currency you'd like to move funds from (in this example it's USD)
- Tap: the wallet currency you'd like to exchange to
- Enter: the amount you'd like to exchange
- Tap: 'Review' in the upper right-hand corner
- Check the exchange rate used for conversion and the network fee
- Tap: 'Confirm'
*Please note, if you create a new currency or cryptocurrency wallet while exchanging funds you will not have the option of how much you wish to exchange. The whole amount will be exchanged in this case. To bypass this, simply select the 'Add Currencies' button on your 'Portfolio' view and add the wallet you'd like before exchanging funds.
Here's an example of changing wallet currency from US Dollars to Bitcoin: