Changing your wallet currency is easy and here's how:
- Open your Abra app, to the main screen (now your portfolio view).
- Tap: 'Exchange' in the lower right-hand corner
- Tap: the wallet currency you'd like to move funds from (in this example it's USD).
- Tap: the wallet currency you'd like to exchange it for or tap the 'Change USD to new currency' button to create a new wallet you do not already have.
- Select: the 'Exchange maximum amount' to change the whole amount in your wallet to a new one.
- Tap: 'Review' in the upper right-hand corner
- Check the exchange rate used for conversion and the network fee
- Tap: 'Confirm'
Here's an example of changing wallet currency from US Dollars to Bitcoin:
Your Abra app will use the currency you have set to show you all future transactions. Past transactions will not be affected. You can change these settings anytime.