Here's how to withdraw Bitcoin from your Abra wallet:
- Open your Abra app, to the main screen (now your portfolio view).
- Select: your BTC wallet
- Tap: 'Withdraw'
- Tap: 'Use Bitcoin'
- On the third-party Bitcoin wallet that you want to withdraw to, locate the QR code or Bitcoin public address
- Tap: the QR code symbol (the top right corner of the screen referenced in the fourth photo) on your Abra app to scan the QR code, or type the remote Bitcoin address to where you will withdraw funds to
- Enter: Bitcoin amount
- Tap: 'Confirm Withdrawal' amount
- On the third-party wallet, check whether any further action may be necessary
Please note, bitcoin withdrawals will incur a network fee. This fee is required to ensure your transaction is confirmed by the bitcoin mining network and fluctuates based off of volume on the network. Abra does not profit from it.