Here's how to withdraw Bitcoin from your Abra wallet:
- Open your Abra app, to your Trade screen (purple screen).
- Tap: 'Withdraw'.
- Tap: 'Send To Crypto Wallet'
- Tap: Your Bitcoin.
- On the third-party Bitcoin wallet that you want to withdraw to, locate the QR code or Bitcoin public address
- Tap: the QR code symbol (the top right corner of the screen referenced in the fourth photo) on your Abra app to scan the QR code, or type the remote Bitcoin address to where you will withdraw funds to
- Enter: Bitcoin amount
- Tap: 'Confirm Withdrawal' amount
- On the third-party wallet, check whether any further action may be necessary
Please note, bitcoin withdrawals will incur a network fee. This fee is required to ensure your transaction is confirmed by the bitcoin mining network and fluctuates based on transaction volume on the network. Abra does not profit from it.
With the native migration came a few changes to your Abra experience. A notable change to the in-app experience is the minimum withdrawal required for BTC. BTC withdrawals must be 0.0015 plus the network fee of 0.0005.