When depositing cryptocurrency onto your Abra wallet, you will need your address, a QR code makes this easier on you to enter into an external wallet.
To find your Abra QR code :
- Open your Abra app, to your 'Trading account'.
- Tap: '+Add Money'.
- Tap: 'Deposit Cryptocurrency'
- *Agree to the terms
- Tap: 'Bitcoin' (Example).
- You should see the QR code representing your public address
- The long string of numbers and letters (27-34 digits) below the QR code also represents your Bitcoin public address
On your third-party Bitcoin wallet, either scan the QR code, or paste the string containing your public address.
*You are agreeing to only send funds to it's coinciding address (BTC to BTC). If you send funds cross chain (BTC to BCH) your funds will be lost.