Deleting your wallet means the wallet can never be reaccessed. You can delete your current Abra wallet by following these instructions:
- Open the Abra app to the main page (portfolio page),
- Tap on the burger menu icon (three lines in the top left),
- Select "Wallet Security" and then tap on the "Delete Account" option,
- Hit the "Confirm"/"Delete Wallet" button.
- You won't be able to delete the app if you have open orders, loans, or a balance
- Once your wallet has been deleted it will no longer be accessible
- Because we won't know when/if you deleted the Abra app, you may continue to receive emails from us. To unsubscribe or opt out from those, click on the "unsubscribe" link located at the bottom of every email