For all transactions, Abra utilizes notifications whenever a transaction is pending. You will receive a push notification (notifications must be enabled first) when the transaction has completed. You can also check on your transaction within the Transaction History tab located in your Main Menu.
When sending funds from one Abra wallet to another, Abra notifies transfer recipients of their incoming amounts immediately. The funds will be accessible within an hour, and in most cases, within 10 minutes.
When sending bitcoin, those funds will be accessible within 10-30 minutes depending on the network.
The standard processing times for deposit and withdrawal transactions are listed below:
- For deposits via U.S. bank, 1-2 business days.
- For withdrawals via U.S. bank, 2-3 business days.
- For deposits via Philippines banks, 1-2 business days.
- For withdrawals via Philippines banks, 2-3 business days.
- For deposits and withdrawals via Abra Tellers, within 1 hour.
*Please note, 'business days' exclude holidays and weekends.