Sending money to family and friends through Abra is simple, here's how to check who's already using Abra:
- Open your Abra app, to the main screen (now your portfolio view).
- Tap: *the wallet currency you'd like to move funds from (USD, BTC, etc.).
- Tap: the 'Send' button
- Tap: 'Send to Abra user'
- If one of your contacts already has abra is will have a person icon to the left of their name.
- Tap: on the contact.
- Enter: Amount (note is optional)
- Check if the 'Receive Amount' is the correct currency you'd like to send. The user receiving these funds may have multiple wallets (USD, PHP, BTC, Etc.) and you can choose which one you'd like to send. If you'd like to change from BTC to USD simply tap the 'Change' option highlighted in blue.
* Please note, you can only choose any of the user's fiat, BTC and LTC wallets. You will not be able to send funds directly to an another Abra users crypto wallet, besides BTC and LTC.
- Tap: Next
- Double check to make sure you're sending the desired amount and currency.
- Tap: 'Send Money'
Note: The contact must have an Abra wallet in order to send funds. If the user does not have an Abra wallet, the app will prompt you to send an invite.
The Example below is showing how to select a fiat currency wallet (CAD in this case) and how to change it to the currency or cryptocurrency of the receiver's choice (limited by the types of wallets they currently have).