Sending money to family and friends through Abra is still simple, but we've made a slight change and here's how:
- Open your Abra app, to your portfolio view.
- Tap: the main menu in the upper left-hand corner.
- Tap: 'Send to Abra user'
- If one of your contacts already has abra, you will see a person icon to the left of their name.
- Tap: on the contact or enter the number of the person you wish to send funds to.
- Enter: Amount (note is optional)
- Check if the 'Receive Amount' is the correct currency you'd like to send. The user receiving these funds may have multiple wallets (USD, PHP, BTC, Etc.) and you can choose which one you'd like to send. If you'd like to change from BTC to USD simply tap the 'Change' option highlighted in blue.
* Please note, you can only choose any of the user's fiat, BTC, LTC, and BCH wallets. You will not be able to send funds directly to an another Abra user's crypto wallet, besides BTC, LTC, and BCH.
- Tap: Next
- Double check to make sure you're sending the desired amount and currency.
- Tap: 'Send Money'
Note: The contact must have an Abra wallet in order to send funds. If the user does not have an Abra wallet, the app will prompt you to send an invite.
The Example below is showing how to select a fiat currency wallet and how to change it to the currency or cryptocurrency of the receiver's choice (limited by the types of wallets they currently have).