Sending money to family and friends through Abra is simple, here's how to check who's already using Abra:
- Open your Abra app, to the main screen (now your portfolio view).
- Tap: the wallet currency you'd like to move funds from (USD, BTC, etc.).
- Tap: the 'Send or receive' button
- Tap: 'Send to Abra user'
- If one of your contacts already has abra is will have a person icon to the left of their name.
- Tap: on the contact.
- Enter: Amount (note is optional)
- Check if the 'Receive Amount' is the correct currency you'd like to send. The user receiving these funds may have multiple wallets (USD, PHP, BTC, Etc.) and you can send funds to any of those wallets(USD, PHP, BTC, Etc.). If you'd like to change from BTC to USD simply tap the 'Change' option highlighted in blue.
- Tap: Next
- Double check to make sure you're sending the desired amount and currency.
- Tap: 'Send Money'
Note: The contact must have an Abra wallet in order to send funds. If the user does not have an Abra account, the app will prompt you to send an invite.