Effective June 15, Abra is ceasing its retail business in the United States. With this announcement, Abra will be stopping all retail-focused operations in the United States.
Institutional and Prime services will remain operational in all jurisdictions including the United States.
- Abra will stop accepting new US retail users to the platform as of June, 14th, 2023.
- Existing Abra Trade clients in the US will receive notice of the timeline for the withdrawal of their digital assets from Abra Trade but you can begin withdrawing funds now.
- Abra previously announced the winddown of the Abra Earn program in the US, if for some reason you have yet to move your funds from Abra Earn to trade, please do so now.
- Abra Borrow has ceased offering new loans to US consumers.
- Abra Boost has ceased offering services to US customers and existing users will receive separate notice of the winddown process for their existing deposits to take place in the coming weeks.
Retail services offered to customers outside the United States will remain operational and unaffected.
For any questions please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or your account manager.