- Open your Abra app to your trading screen.
- Tap: 'Withdraw'.
--If you tap withdraw on your interest screen you will only be able to withdraw from your interest account to your trading account but not to your bank.
- Tap: 'Bank ACH Transfer'
- Select: 'Your bank'
- Tap: your PHP wallet
- Tap: 'Start Transaction' after reading instructions in the app
- Follow instructions to link your bank account --if needed
- Type: Desired amount to withdraw from your Abra wallet. Note that a minimum withdrawal amount of PHP300 is required for this.
- Tap: 'Next' (iPhone) 'Review' (Android)
- Tap: 'Confirm Withdrawal'
Your funds will be in your bank account within 2-3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays). Please note, that while Abra does not charge a fee for this transaction, some banks do charge for an incoming transfer. Check with your bank to see if fees apply.
In some cases, additional documentation may be requested (specific documentation will vary from customer to customer).
*Please note, a bank deposit can be canceled while in a pending state, for multiple reasons (by Abra or the bank).
A request to cancel can only be done by the user, when a deposit is pending, if the deposit has completed it cannot be canceled.
A withdrawal may not complete due to our banking processor; in that case, the funds would need to be credited back and the user would have to withdraw their funds again. A withdrawal cannot be canceled at any time by Abra or the user.
Please reach out to Abra Support at email@example.com if you are having trouble depositing or withdrawing to or from your Abra wallet.