To withdraw cash from your Abra wallet using ANY of our supported banks (see list here), please do the following:
- Open your Abra app, to the main screen (now your portfolio view).
- Select: Your PHP wallet
- Tap: 'Withdraw'
- Tap: 'Transfer To Bank'
- Tap: 'Start Transaction' after reading instructions on app
- Tap: 'Add Bank Account'
- Choose: Country's desired bank.
- Follow instructions to link your bank account
- Type: Desired amount to withdraw from your Abra wallet. Note that a minimum withdrawal amount of Php300 is required for this.
- Tap: 'Next' (iPhone) 'Review' (Android)
- Tap: 'Confirm Withdrawal'
Your funds will be in your bank account within 2-3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays). Please note, that while Abra does not charge a fee for this transaction, some banks do charge for an incoming transfer. Check with your bank to see if fees apply.
In some cases, additional documentation may be requested (specific documentation will vary from customer to customer).
*Please note, a bank deposit or withdraw can be canceled at any time, for multiple reasons. Please reach out to the Abra support team:firstname.lastname@example.org if you are having trouble depositing or withdrawing to or from your Abra wallet.