*Abra Tellers are only available in the Philippines*
To deposit into your Abra wallet using an Abra Teller, please be sure your phone number is verified.
If you have multiple wallets using the same phone number, only one wallet will be verified. Since you can only verify your phone number on one wallet at a time, please be sure your phone number is verified on the wallet you have access to.
To verify the phone number linked to your wallet:
- Backup your wallet (https://abra.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003160508-Where-can-I-find-my-backup-phrase-new-)
- Go to menu
- Tap: Profile
- Tap: Edit
- Re-enter your phone number
- Tap: Next
Your phone number should now show as "Verified".
To deposit via a teller:
- Open your Abra app, to your portfolio view.
- Tap: '+Add Money' (now located at the bottom of your screen).
- Tap: 'Cash'
- Choose: Desired Abra Teller based upon your current location, you can also hit the map icon on the top right.
- Contact Abra Teller for further instructions (if necessary).
Note: Hit the ‘Redo Search in this Area’ button to re-populate the map when zooming in/out or moving the field of view when using the map search function.
At this time, we only have Abra tellers in the Philippines (like *Tambunting branches).
*Starting March 1st, 2018, Tambunting 1 will be able to top up and deposit funds from select Philippines banks.
Please contact them for more information and how to do so via: