To withdraw funds from your Abra wallet using ANY of our supported banks (see list here), please do the following:
- Open your Abra app, to your portfolio view.
- Tap: 'Withdraw' (now located at the bottom of your screen).
- Tap: 'Transfer To Bank'
- Select: the bank you'd like to withdraw funds to.
- Tap: the currency wallet of your *choice
- Tap: 'Start Transaction' after reading instructions in the app
If you haven't linked a bank account to the Abra app, click here.
*Only Abra users with a US or Philippines based bank can withdraw fiat currency to a bank. At this time, only bitcoin or litecoin can be withdrawn to a bank account. All other cryptocurrencies must be exchanged to bitcoin or litecoin before it can be withdrawn.
Funds will be posted to your bank account within 2-3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays). If you'd like to know more about Abra's transaction limits, click here.
Some users may have to submit additional documents for verification.
Please note, a bank deposit or withdraw can be canceled at any time, for multiple reasons. Please reach out to the Abra support team:firstname.lastname@example.org if you are having trouble depositing or withdrawing to or from your Abra wallet.