To withdraw funds from your Abra wallet using ANY of our supported banks (see list here), please do the following:
- Open your Abra app, go to the main screen (now your portfolio view).
- Select: the wallet of your choice*
- Tap: 'Withdraw'
- Tap: 'Transfer To Bank'
- Tap: 'Start Transaction' after reading instructions in the app
If you haven't linked a bank account just yet please follow the instructions below
- Tap: 'Add Bank Account'
- Choose: your desired bank.
- Follow instructions to link your bank account
- Type: Desired amount to withdraw from your Abra wallet
- Tap: 'Next' (iPhone) 'Review' (Android)
- Tap: 'Confirm Withdrawal'
*Only Abra users with a US or Philippines based bank can withdraw fiat currency to a bank. At this time, only bitcoin or litecoin can be withdrawn to a bank account. All other cryptocurrencies must be exchanged to bitcoin or litecoin before it can be withdrawn.
Funds will be posted to your bank account within 2-3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays). If you'd like to know more about Abra's transaction limits, click here.
Some users may have to submit additional documents for verification.
Please note, a bank deposit or withdraw can be canceled at any time, for multiple reasons. Please reach out to the Abra support team:[email protected] if you are having trouble depositing or withdrawing to or from your Abra wallet.