- Open your Abra app.
- Tap: 'Add Money'.
- Tap: 'Bank ACH transfer'
- Select: the bank account you'd like to use
- Enter: the desired amount
- Tap: 'Next'
- Tap: 'Confirm Deposit'
If you haven't linked a bank account to the Abra app, click here.
- Abra has made multiple changes in order to bring this back to our users. Firstly, we have implemented a 60-day hold for any funds deposited via ACH. For more information please see the FAQ addressing this change.
- Additionally, as Abra will credit your wallet within this shorter time frame, you will need to make sure your funds are readily available to be debited. If they are not, Abra will liquidate those funds from your wallet. For more information please see the FAQ addressing this change.
- ACH deposits will now take 0-1 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) if no additional documentation is required by our bank integration partner. In select cases, additional documentation may be requested (specific documentation will vary from customer to customer). If you'd like to know more about our limits, click here.
- Some users may have to submit additional documents for verification.
- Bank deposits can be canceled while in a pending state, for multiple reasons (by Abra or the bank).
- A request to cancel can only be done by the user when a deposit is pending; if the deposit has been completed it cannot be canceled.
- A withdrawal may not complete due to our banking processor; in that case, the funds would need to be credited back and the user would retry their withdrawal. A withdrawal cannot be canceled at any time by Abra or the user.
Please reach out to Abra Support (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are having trouble depositing or withdrawing to or from your Abra wallet.