All cryptocurrencies can be withdrawn from Abra to their native addresses. Cryptocurrency withdrawals will incur a network fee, which is displayed inside the app before confirming your transaction.
- At this time do not support withdrawal to SegWit addresses. Please send your withdrawals to non-SegWit addresses.
- We also do not support address format with 'coin: address' except for BCH. There are certain QR code generators that place the name of the coin before the address. An example would be 'bitcoin:address', we do not support this. Simply be sure to remove the 'bitcoin:' portion and only enter the address when withdrawing to that wallet.
- Custodians charge a withdrawal fee (this will be added to your network fee and show as the total in-app). Due to this, the custodian fee is passed to you the user. The app will display a message if your withdrawal amount does not meet the minimum.
- Cryptocurrency withdrawals may be periodically unavailable due to maintenance, wallet upgrades, or other reasons.
- Fiat currencies can no longer be withdrawn to crypto addresses. If you wish to withdraw fiat balances, you can first convert the fiat currency to a cryptocurrency (tap the "Exchange" button in the app and follow instructions to exchange from your fiat to a cryptocurrency of your choice), then withdraw funds to a crypto address.
How to Withdraw:
- Open your Abra app
- Tap: 'Trade'
- Tap: 'Withdraw'
- Tap: 'Send To Crypto Wallet'
- Select the coin you wish to withdraw
- On the third-party wallet that you want to withdraw to, locate the QR code or public address
- Tap: the QR code symbol on your Abra app to scan the QR code, or type the remote address to where you will withdraw funds to
- Enter: the amount you want to withdraw
- Tap: 'Confirm Withdrawal' amount
- On the third-party wallet, check whether any further action may be necessary