At this time, Abra only supports direct bitcoin withdrawals from the app.
However, you can exchange any of your cryptocurrencies for bitcoin or fiat to withdraw those funds.
When you’re ready, just tap the “Exchange” button in the app and follow instructions to exchange ether (for example) for bitcoin or a fiat currency (like USD). Once you’ve redeemed your ether investment for bitcoin you can send to another non-Abra bitcoin wallet. Of if you'd like you can exchange ether for fiat currency and withdraw the proceeds to your bank.
Here’s how to do an exchange within the Abra app:
1) Tap Exchange anywhere in the app
2) Select the wallet currency you’d like to move funds OUT of (BTC, for example).
3) Select the wallet currency you’d like to move funds INTO (ETH, for example)
4) Input the amount of BTC to move to ETH. Tap “Review” when you’re ready to confirm.
5) Verify on the Confirm screen that everything looks good, then tap “Confirm”.
After step 5, you will have moved some of your BTC into ETH.