All cryptocurrencies can be withdrawn from Abra to their native addresses. Cryptocurrency withdrawals will incur a network fee, which is displayed inside the app before confirming your transaction.
- As of 1/10/2023, we support SegWit addresses for BTC. SegWit addresses start with 3 or bc1. If you get an address invalid error, please update your app and try again.
- We do not support address format with 'coin: address' except for BCH. There are certain QR code generators that place the name of the coin before the address. An example would be 'bitcoin:address', we do not support this. Simply be sure to remove the 'bitcoin:' portion and only enter the address when withdrawing to that wallet.
- Custodians charge a withdrawal fee (this will be added to your network fee and show as the total in-app). Due to this, the custodian fee is passed to you the user. The app will display a message if your withdrawal amount does not meet the minimum.
- Cryptocurrency withdrawals may be periodically unavailable due to maintenance, wallet upgrades, or other reasons.
- Fiat currencies can no longer be withdrawn to crypto addresses. If you wish to withdraw fiat balances, you can first convert the fiat currency to a cryptocurrency (tap the "Exchange" button in the app and follow instructions to exchange from your fiat to a cryptocurrency of your choice), then withdraw funds to a crypto address.
How to Withdraw:
- Open your Abra app
- Tap: 'Trade'
- Tap: 'Withdraw'
- Tap: 'Send To Crypto Wallet'
- Select the coin you wish to withdraw
- On the third-party wallet that you want to withdraw to, locate the QR code or public address
- Tap: the QR code symbol on your Abra app to scan the QR code, or type the remote address to where you will withdraw funds to
- Enter: the amount you want to withdraw
- Tap: 'Confirm Withdrawal' amount
- On the third-party wallet, check whether any further action may be necessary
The withdrawal time will continue as normal and should complete within 30 minutes unless congestion on the blockchain delays the withdrawal.
Any cryptocurrency withdrawal done after July 31st, 2023 will be delayed by days or even weeks.