Yes! As an approved Abra Teller, you can set your “Wallet currency” as Bitcoin (BTC) and set your “Transaction Currency” to be whatever currency you expect to process the most cash transactions in. For example, if you are in the U.S., you can have your wallet currency set as Bitcoin and your transaction currency set in USD.
Articles in this section
- What is an Abra Teller? *new*
- Where can I find Abra Tellers? *new*
- How do I become an Abra Teller?
- How do I sign up to become a Teller? *new*
- I signed up to become a Teller. When will I hear back from you? *new*
- How do I submit feedback about my experience with a Teller?
- What is the Teller Transaction Currency? *new*
- How do I change or view my Teller Transaction Currency? *new*
- When I process a withdrawal in another currency, will I still receive Bitcoin? *new*
- Can I hold Bitcoin and process deposits and withdrawals in another currency? *new*