Your Bitcoin or Litecoin address will change every time you do a BTC or LTC deposit because Abra uses hierarchical deterministic (HD) wallets. HD wallets are beneficial for privacy and security, but don't worry - all old deposit addresses will continue to work, and your backup phrase secures ALL your funds no matter which address they have been sent to.
Articles in this section
- How do I buy Bitcoin with Abra?
- How do I buy Litecoin with Abra?
- Why does my Bitcoin or Litecoin address keep changing?
- How long does it take for a Bitcoin or Litecoin transaction to be confirmed?
- How does the Abra wallet handle unconfirmed transactions?
- How do I send Bitcoin or Litcoin?
- Where can I find the Litecoin QR code?
- Where can I find the Bitcoin QR code?
- Can someone send me Bitcoin if my wallet is not set to Bitcoin?