Your Bitcoin address will change every time you do a BTC deposit because Abra uses hierarchical deterministic (HD) wallets. HD wallets are beneficial for privacy and security, but don't worry - all old deposit addresses will continue to work, and your backup phrase secures ALL your funds no matter which address they have been sent to.
Articles in this section
- How do I buy Bitcoin with Abra?
- How long does it take for a Bitcoin transaction to be confirmed?
- Changes in Network Fees
- Why does my Bitcoin address keep changing?
- Who has control of my private key?
- Can I use my Abra recovery phrase in other bitcoin wallets?
- How does the Abra wallet handle unconfirmed transactions?
- Where is Abra getting its Bitcoin price from?
- What is Bitcoin?
- Addressing a Potential Bitcoin Fork