Bitcoin deposits from external Bitcoin wallets will not show up in the Abra wallet until the transaction has at least one confirmation on the Bitcoin blockchain. Transactions between Abra wallets will show up instantly. All transactions must be confirmed on the blockchain before they can be withdrawn to an external account.
Articles in this section
- How do I buy Bitcoin with Abra?
- How long does it take for a Bitcoin transaction to be confirmed?
- Changes in Network Fees
- Why does my Bitcoin address keep changing?
- Who has control of my private key?
- Can I use my Abra recovery phrase in other bitcoin wallets?
- How does the Abra wallet handle unconfirmed transactions?
- Where is Abra getting its Bitcoin price from?
- What is Bitcoin?
- Addressing a Potential Bitcoin Fork