Yes, all Abra transactions are Bitcoin transactions that are confirmed on the Bitcoin blockchain.
Articles in this section
- How do I buy Bitcoin with Abra?
- How long does it take for a Bitcoin transaction to be confirmed?
- Why does my Bitcoin address keep changing?
- Who has control of my private key?
- Can I use my Abra recovery phrase in other bitcoin wallets?
- How does the Abra wallet handle unconfirmed transactions?
- Where is Abra getting its Bitcoin price from?
- What is Bitcoin?
- Addressing a Potential Bitcoin Fork
- Are Abra transactions Bitcoin transactions?