When depositing Litecoin onto your Abra wallet, you will need a Litecoin QR code representing your Litecoin public address, which you can use on the third-party Litecoin wallet where funds will be deposited from.
To find your Abra Litecoin QR code :
- Open your Abra app, to the main screen (now your portfolio view).
- Tap: '+Add Money' (now located at the bottom of your screen).
- Tap: 'Add from crypto wallet'
- Tap: 'Litecoin'.
- You should see the QR code representing your Litecoin public address
- The long string of numbers and letters (27-34 digits) below the QR code also represents your Litecoin public address
On your third-party Litecoin wallet, either scan the QR code, or paste the string containing your public address.