To increase limits on US banking transactions, we require users to submit a photo of their valid, government-issued ID. A driver's license, state ID or passport are all accepted. However, a driver's license is preferable.
*Known issue for iOS devices*: the picture may be shifted to the side after taking the photo or zoomed in. To resolve this, simply pull back when taking the photo to get all four corners in the photo.
If your ID is being declined, please attempt to resubmit following these guidelines:
- Placed on a black background
- In landscape mode
- Occupies most of the picture area
- All four corners and sides are visible
- No glare (from flash or light source)
- Not blurry or out-of-focus
- Preferably driver’s license
- For passports: Please do not include the signature page
Examples shown below. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have submitted your ID multiple times without success.