Currently, we partner with Union Bank. We are working towards adding additional banking partners in the future.
- Open your Abra app, to your portfolio view.
- Tap: 'Add Money' (now located at the bottom of your screen).
- Tap: 'Bank'
- Select Account: Unionbank
- Follow the instructions on the screen to enroll Abra as a biller with your bank.
- Log into your bank's website and select Bill Pay
- Enroll Abra as a biller
- Pay Abra the amount you want to deposit, putting your Abra phone number as the reference/subscriber number. Please note, the minimum amount required to is 300PHP.
Our standard processing time for deposits take 1-2 business days (excluding weekends and holidays). At this time, USD-denominated bank accounts are unavailable in the Philippines.
However, at this time, we are working to process deposits faster and in most cases, if we received an over the counter cash/online banking deposit from Monday - Friday 9:00am - 3:00pm PH time (excluding weekends and holidays), they will be credited within the day.
Any deposits made after the 3:00 pm cutoff will be credited the next business day.
For check deposits, they will be posted the next business day.
Government Identification document plus selfie holding the ID will be requested for deposit amounting 50,000 above. Instruction will be sent to the email address registered in your Abra profile.
*Please note, a bank deposit or withdraw can be canceled at any time, for multiple reasons. Please reach out to the Abra support team:email@example.com if you are having trouble depositing or withdrawing to or from your Abra wallet.
At this time, you are able to deposit over the counter at UnionBank even if you are not a UnionBank account holder. All you have to do is fill out the bills payment form, put in the deposit amount and the phone number you use for Abra (in reference ID).
**Starting March 1st, 2018 Tambunting 1 will be able to top up and deposit funds from select Philippines banks.
Please contact them for more information and how to do so via: