Currently, we partner with Union Bank. We are working towards adding additional banking partners in the future.
- Open your Abra app, to the main screen (now your portfolio view).
- Tap: '+Add Money'
- Tap: 'Use Bank Account'
- Tap: 'Select Bank' - UnionBank
- Follow the instructions on the screen to enroll Abra as a biller with your bank.
- Log into your bank's website and select Bill Pay
- Enroll Abra as a biller
- Pay Abra the amount you want to deposit, putting your Abra phone number as the reference/subscriber number. Note that a minimum of 300PHP is required.
The amount will be added to your phone within 1-2 business days (excluding weekends and holidays). At this time, USD-denominated bank accounts are unavailable in the Philippines.
Please note, additional documentation may be requested (specific documentation will vary from customer to customer).
At this time, you are able to deposit over the counter at UnionBank even if you are not a UnionBank account holder. All you have to do is fill out the bills payment form, put in the deposit amount and the phone number you use for Abra (in reference ID).
*Starting March 1st, 2018 Tambunting 1 will be able to top up and deposit funds from select Philippines banks.
Please contact them for more information and how to do so via: