You can withdraw some or all of your funds from Boost into your trading account.
When you transfer funds to your trading account, you will still accrue interest while the transfer is processing. When you transfer your entire balance from your trading account, the final amount transferred will include any interest accrued during processing.
To move funds back to your Trading account:
- Tap: on the 'Boost' icon, located at the bottom of your screen.
- Tap: on the 'Withdraw' icon.
- You will see the funds you have available to transfer
- Tap: ‘Coin you want to move'
- Enter the amount you wish to transfer
- Tap: Done
- Tap: Review
- Tap: Confirm
- Please note, that it can take up to 7 days to complete the withdrawal, but all interest accrued during this process will be included.
- You cannot use the regular exchange flow to move money into or out of your interest account at this time.
What are the minimum and maximum limits for transferring (withdrawing) my money to my trading account?
There is a $5.00 or crypto equivalent minimum for transfers. You can transfer your entire balance, regardless of the amount, back into your interest account.
How long will it take to receive my money if I transfer it out of Boost (withdraw it)?
It will take up to 7 days to process your transfer. We will do our best to make it as quickly as possible, but it is the nature of how our interest and loan system works at the time. We need to balance the system to ensure that we are able to give you the best interest rate and ensure that your funds do not need to be locked down for a certain period of time.
Any withdrawal transfer request will be placed in a pending status, and during this time you may be able to cancel the transfer if you change your mind. Pending requests can be canceled in the app.
However, if the withdrawal transfer process has already begun (status is “processing”), the withdrawal cannot be canceled.